LEGACY 5K OFFERS $2000 SPONSORSHIP PRIZE FOR ONE MASSCHALLENGE FINALIST
Race Director teams with RaceMenu to encourage fitness within cubical environment.
BOSTON, MA – July 20, 2011 – RaceMenu is pleased to announce a partnership with Jason Zagami, Founder of Solid Body Fitness & Race Director of the Legacy 5K in Dedham, to offer a $2000 sponsorship prize to one MassChallenge Finalist.
Each Monday through the end of September, finalists and friends in Boston’s Seaport area are encouraged to join RaceMenu for a fitness workout at 6:30PM consisting of stretching and a group run. A walk/run pace group is also offered as an opportunity for any level runner to build up to finishing the Legacy 5K on September 25th. The workouts on August 22nd and September 19th will be followed by social events which offer finalists an opportunity to share their company’s elevator pitch & take questions from the group. (and recruit runners to their team!)
Jason has offered a complimentary entry into the Legacy 5K to any MassChallenge finalist that participates in any of our MassChallenge Mondays events. In addition, the MC finalist team which encourages the most people to register for the race will receive a $2,000 sponsorship package, which includes:
– Team banner at start & finish line
– Official starter of the event
– Several live interviews with race announcers during the event
– Official presenter for awards ceremony
– Expo booth at the event and the post-race party
– Pitch your company at the party
– Marketing collateral will be placed in all the race bags
– Sponsorship alongside Subaru of New England, Whole Foods, Solid Body Fitness & Legacy Place
MassChallenge finalists: to get your team moving towards winning the Legacy 5k $2,000 sponsorship package, please visit http://racemenu.com/legacy5k but first email Brendan for your coupon code to register for FREE.